Saturday, October 5, 2013

PALAIS ROYAL : RAINY DESTINY

Can somebody explain WHY when my day gravitates around Palais Royal it systematically pours down with rain and I am NEVER properly dressed, freezing while walking and looking a mess when I get to the meetings?!!!
Last year, which was memorable,we spent 2 hours with a team of twelve to try and get a nice portrait of a famous top model....who by the time we finished was sick with fever and even lost her plane back home because  of traffic congestion. This time, I went to the wrong address and as soon as I was notified with the correct one, the angels decided to cry all their tears down and I literally arrived at destination with my velvet coat soaked in water , my feet completely wet thanks to the beautiful sandals I chose in the morning when it was twenty-five degrees: my ex-blow dried hair had to be poked into an unglamorous cap...
In any case the outfit would have been perfect for a very important corporate meeting: lasered leather black dress, croco jacquard coat in navy and black plus delicate sandals.....!





No comments:

Post a Comment