Monday, October 28, 2013

GOODMORNING LONDON! DRESS OCTOBER UP IN STYLE

Autumn is knocking at the door! Get your wool thick tailored blazers and tweeds with your ponchos and scarves out.  When I landed earlier this morning, a wonderful dawn has welcomed me into the UK. I miss my millennium home, those years were to me like water is to desert. Beautiful light announcing many mild days before the week-end...quite unusual. Everybody is still out wearing mid-season suits and no stockings, but I kind of fear this is not going to last...I left awful weather in Europe. This is my favorite season to dress up: not to cold in the evening ,and a perfectly tuned temperature for glamorous daywear, you can mix your lawyers with many different options. Choose a knit flare minidress toned down by a dramatically masculin coat, and highlight it at the same time with biker boots.  Combine  a geometric printed tunic (mustard monochrome mix to die for!) with slimfit jeans and patent stilettos. Jeweled sweaters patterned with gems and stones are now a must for ”decontractee'“ outfits, you would agree they can take you from morning to evening and they look a million dollars if you find a smart piece to spot on. Check the best ones out at Dolce&Gabbana or go to H&M with a smaller budget.


Poncho VICEDOMINI
Jeans JBRAND
Boots and Sunglasses PRADA
Bag HERMES

Tunic and Jacket ZARA
Trousers SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
Sunglasses PRADA
Boots JIMMY CHOO




No comments:

Post a Comment