Sunday, August 25, 2013

GSTAAD PALACE EPISODE III CLASSIC RED AND BLACK DINNER OUT

When I put this outfit together (of course three minutes before time came and in a rush!!) I didn't realize every single item was a Zara piece. How smart they are?! I am a big big fan. When you can pick and chose one of amongst timeless items like these your closet is set! A key piece like a stretch leather-like legging or  a ruffled bicolor tunic with black jet crystal torchoned on a forties neckline,an a-line wool cut with a masculin cut. To spice it up choose a very funky fashionable pump or ballerina. I couldn't go that edgy with the Prada flames high heel sandals, so I chose the soft Zara version on flats.
As you all know I love ballerinas, they can be as chic as sandals if they are smart spotted!

Top,Leggings,Coat and Shoes ZARA
Clutch EMERETT
Earrings DENISE MANNING





PRADA COLLECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment